Tag Archives: Korean Students

‘Teacher, you cross the road wrong’

I was informed yesterday that I have a road crossing problem. Apparently I’m doing it all wrong. Of all the things I do on a daily basis in Korea, this wasn’t the one I was worried about not getting right. I … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in Everyday Life | Tagged , , , | 2 Comments

Teacher Fail

The new first grade students were thinking of questions to ask me. As usual, 99% of them had written ‘How old are you?’ and ‘Do you have a boyfriend?’ As usual, the other 1% covered my favourite Korean food and the obligitory shameless height and weight question. Then out of … Continue reading

Rate this:

Posted in 365 Days in Korea | Tagged , , | 3 Comments